Little Rascals!!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Picture Day

Picture day for Madi and Brax was sometime last week and I thought that Madi looked so cute that I decided to take some pictures of my own. Apparently Brax was feeling a bit left out, because he came running into the room shouting "my turn" and "handsome"! It was perfect timing because although Madi was being a good sport, I could tell that she was sick of me trying to get that perfect picture......"look down, put your hand her, smile pretty, blah, blah....So, I let her off the hook and decided to get some shots of Brax. He IS handsome and I think that he is absolutely hysterical when he knows he is getting pictures!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

kristi and family said...

so cute... how is work??

Jodi said...

Madi's hair looks so cute!

Shannon said...

Fun pictures! Your children are darling!