Little Rascals!!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
It's been a while.....
Well, it has certainly been a while since I have been involved in the world of blogging! I know, I know.....big time slacker! Actually I have a pretty good excuse. When you are me and you are..... PREGNANT (what was I thinking!?!?), you don't really get out of bed! It has been a lovely past couple of months. Lots of home health IV therapy, ER visits, doctors visits, drugs that don't work, and A freakin' NG feeding tube for a couple of weeks!! But hey, it will all be worth it come July.....right? I am hoping that the worst part of it is over. I can actually stand up for like 15 minutes now...pretty amazing! I can't say that blog posts are going to be a frequent occurance now, but at least I don't still have up the Christmas stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
WHAT?!?! Congratulations!! You'll have to let me know how the four kid thing works out. I go back and forth on that. You are one brave girl!!
Glad to see you can stand. I love you! Hope to see you soon. I have been a slacker on the helping! When we get home I will call you. Keep Eatin baby!!! Give the kiddos a kiss for me!
Congratulations on your pregnancy! I am hoping you start feeling feeling better... being sick and pregnant AND having little kids to take care of is the hardest!
hey... i miss you at work... i am glad you are feeling a little better now... good luck with prego #4... WOW... you are BRAVE!!!!
Good Job Ang. I am so proud of the new addition. Im sorry your sick, I remember the last 3 babies. Let us know if there is anything we can do from Vegas. WHat is your due date. COle is July 31, that would be cool if it were the same date.
GOOD LUCK brave one
Congrats! Sorry you are so sick. Have each of your pregnancies been like that for you?
Wow! Congratulations! I am sorry you are sick, though...that is rough.
Post a Comment