So, last Sunday (9-7) we packed up the kids and headed up Provo Canyon to go to Bridal Veil Falls. It was a beautiful day and the kids had a great time! We just walked along the paved trail to the little wading area at the base of the falls. I don't think the kids were quite prepared for how cold (freakin' freezing!!!) the water was. Once they got over the initial shock, they had a blast splashing around. Cami insisted on walking around with her dad....in and out of the water.....in and out.....in and out...and on and on and on. It was SO cute to watch the two of them. Braxton was in heaven splashing, hiking and throwing rocks into the water.....although I don't think the people getting splashed were loving it! Madi was such fun to watch. She would go between doing her own thing and then helping her brother and sister. She was being a little bit of a dare-devil and trying to hike higher up the falls.....of course then braxton had to follow! Yeah, needless to say, that freaked me right out! When the kids were done playing we slowly walked backed to the car, hopped in and drove the looooong way home. We drove up and around through Heber and Midway and then down Parley's canyon. It was beautiful! The leaves are just barely starting to change.....I am sure in the next few weeks, it will be full of reds, yellows, oranges and purples.....definately a drive worth taking!!
We are the Whites! I am Angela and I married my long time (we are talking since I was 14) crush, Will, in May of 2000. We have the 3 most beautiful children IN THE WORLD!!! Madison, our social butterfly, was born in July of 2002 and she is 6 going on 20. Braxton is such a handsome and fun little guy. He was born in July of 2004. He LOVES trains and gets a kick out of bugging his sisters! Cameryn (Cami) was born in June of 2007 and she is our little diva princess. She definately has an attitude, but is so cute that you just want to eat her!
1 comment:
I love Bridal Veil Falls...the water is FREEZING, though!
Post a Comment