Little Rascals!!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Future Cheerleader?

I kind of always thought it might have been fun to have been a cheerleader or a member of the dance team, but I have always had.......lets see, how can I put this.....coordination challenges!!! So, I decided that I was going to make sure to put my kids in every class possible (sports, dance, karate, piano) so they could have their pick of extra curricular activities. I signed Madi up for a dance/cheer class and she looked forward to going every week-Wed was her favorite day!! But.....lets just say that she is turning out a lot like her mother (poor girl)!! I went to the final performance and I have to say it was sooooo stinkin' cute. She is just so tiny and cute!! I made the mistake of giving Madi a piece of gum before class and I think her dance performance may have suffered because of it. LOL-I think she was more concerned about chewing her gum than anything. Who knows, maybe if she keeps practicing she will grow out of it and become a star dancer someday. Who cares what you do.......Madi-I love you! Thank you for being the sweet and funny little girl you are!!!

3 comments:

Tandy said...

Sister friend...I hate to break it to ya, but it's not just your side of the family that she's getting this from. It's B's side to. Hello, we aren't so great either! :) But I thought this was adorable! hahaha. She could still turn out to be amazingly talented... you never know :)

Shannon said...

Go Madi! I think she did great!

kristi and family said...

i love it.. maddi is so cute...