| O.K, so this is not my typical style of blogging, but I just have to vent.......I apologize in advance to any of you Christmas FREAKS out there!! So, I get in my car with Cami this morning and as I am driving, I actually start to listen to what is being played on the radio........could this really be happening?......."Jingle Bells?" What the........heck (I will keep this G-rated). For a split second I though I was crazy and that maybe I had either slept through an entire month of my life or was in some strange universe!!! It is bad enough that all of the stores have been getting Christmas stuff on the shelves since before Halloween. I like Christmas as much as the next person, but c'mon, I think that a month of Christmas festivities is quite enough!! Maybe I'm the weirdo? Again, sorry to all the freaks out there, but could we at least get through Thanksgiving first?!?!?! |
Little Rascals!!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Merry Christmas?!?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
Are you serious? I can't believe Christmas music is already on the radio! I agree with you 100%, it's like we go strait from Halloween to Christmas, competely skipping over Thanksgiving!
I know I'm commenting twice, but I so thought of you today when I started my car and "I'll Be Home For Christmas" was playing on the radio!
Merryhalloweengiving!!! Don't come to my house for Thanksgiving, I will have the Christmas stuff up! I have to, i am not going to have enough time! I love you and i hope you don't think I am a freak! That is to crazy! I don't want christmas music either!
I agree with you. It is WAY to early for Christmas music. When they start this early I get sick of it by the time Christmas gets here, then it's not so merry.
I also agree...we have a no Christmas music/decorations until after Thanksgiving rule at our house. Why rush through to the Christmas stuff when there is a lovely Thanksgiving to be had? Time flies fast enough without Jingle Bells in November.
I am with you! I am glad you peeked at my blog, now I can peek at your too! Your kiddos are so cute! I am totally getting information overload catching up with everybody. My kids are hating that I am on the computer, they think they need it of something!
I was surprised too to hear Christmas music on the radio too. Yikes!
Post a Comment