Little Rascals!!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

So apparently my laptop has some sort of a virus or something and blogging, esp. adding any kind of media to it, has driven me to the point of insanity!!! Anyways, because of that I am very behind on pictures from October. So, rather then doing separate posts, I am going to do a quick blur of October/Halloween.....

Every year, I go to Gardner Village to see the witches. This year it was me, Madi, my mom, my grandma Barbara, and my Aunt Lori. We all had such a fun time chatting, shopping, seeing the witches and eating a YUMMY lunch at Archibalds. It was a beautiful fall day and the weather was nice and warm. We went over UEA weekend so it was WAY crowded (we won't make that mistake again!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The week of Halloween the kids and I went with my friend Jodi and her kids to a pumpkin patch to pick out some pumpkins. It was really fun......until it was time to leave! I think all 5 kids were screaming....awesome!!! After that, our family went to my mom's house for some pumpkin carving. The pumpkins all turned out really cool I thought!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
spooky!!!

HALLOWEEN!!! I love it! It is so much fun to dress the kids up. It was kind of a whole week of Halloween for our family! The Saturday before we went to a Halloween party with a bunch of friends; Monday was the pumpkin patch and pumpkin carving; Tuesday was Braxton's school party; Wednesday was a break (whew); Thursday was Madison's school party and we had a fun little party at the church; Friday the kids were out of school and the day was filled with fun.....we went trick-or-treating at Grandpa Paul's work, visited Aunt Tandy, trick-or-treated around the neighborhood with some good friends, went to Nana and Papi's house, and ended up at Grandma Debbie and Grandpa Paul's.. What a day!!! The kids got way more candy then should be eaten in a lifetime (although it's almost gone) and by the time we got home, they were all asleep in the backseat!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
snow white
hi there!!
meow!
Photobucket
Photobucket
trick-or-treating at great grandma and grandpa's

4 comments:

McRae Clan said...

What great pics of Halloween! Man you guys stay so busy doing so many fun things. I suppose I better be steppin it up next year and let my kids at least pick out a pumpkin and attempt to carve it. I love your blog Ang and when Bry gets back from his work trip he can work on getting the weird thing off of your computer and return you to sanity level. Love you!

Shannon said...

It looks like you had a fun and festive Halloween!

Alicia W. said...

Cute kids! I think Madison looks a lot like you, especially in that second to last picture. Dressing up kids is really so much fun!

kristi and family said...

so cute... i love your pics.. your kids are so so so cute...